Hello everyone! Ayana here.
I hope you’re all safe, healthy and doing your part in flattening the curve.
If you’re one of those people who works at essential businesses, high five won’t be enough to give justice to all the sacrifices you have to make. From the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for taking care of the world that has been engulfed by the pandemic. Know that I pray for your safety and I apologize if there’s nothing else I can do to help you on the front lines. You guys are the best heroes in my book now. ❤
Well, I’m not really here to talk about the pandemic, but rather want to check in with everyone and see what you guys are doing to cope during these unprecedented times. Staying at home on the weekends is one thing, but during weekdays? Yeah, no wonder it’s hard to keep track of the days now.
Me? Staying at home is a cinch! I was born for this! Lol. I’m an introvert, remember?
I love staying at home. I really do. I’d rather stay home than party. But I do like to travel (or at least, that’s what I believe in, lol) and enjoy nature. I don’t hike (because I haven’t tried it yet…), but yeah, I love being surrounded by nature.
I feel bad for those extroverts now. Staying at home must be a challenge. (But hey, at least you are doing your part to flatten the curve! *social distancing high five*)
Here’s a list of what I usually do at home (lockdown or not!)
- Write. I try my best to write at least one page of any of my ongoing stories. Oh, on that note, I actually finished a chapter on the revamped Illusion story! *cheers* You can read the first chapter here.
- Play. I have a bunch of games on my queue. But so far, I’m still hooked on Code Vein and Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Oh, and I play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius as well! I’m also planning to start playing the Suikoden series again this weekend, starting from the first one. *winks*
- Watch. Yeah, I have a bunch of anime and movies that I want to watch and re-watch.
- Read. This is a struggle, but hey, I’m getting there. xD On a side note, I managed to score a free Kindle membership for two months, courtesy of Amazon, of course.
- Eat/Sleep. Yikes, I’m starting to look like a pig now. >.<
Oh well, enough about me. 😛
What do you guys do to keep sane during these crazy times? I would love to hear your thoughts on this!
And always remember to wash your hands and practice social distancing! And spread only goodness, kindness and cheers!
Stay safe and healthy, everyone!